factory low price RPP5M Industrial Belt for Pakistan Manufacturers
factory low price RPP5M Industrial Belt for Pakistan Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We now have quite a few superb workers customers very good at marketing and advertising, QC, and working with forms of troublesome dilemma while in the creation approach for factory low price RPP5M Industrial Belt for Pakistan Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Roman , New York , Malawi , In order to meet our market demands, we have now paied more attention to the quality of our goods and services. Now we can meet customers' special requirements for special designs. We persistently develop our enterprise spirit "quality lives the enterprise, credit assures cooperation and keep the motto in our minds: customers first.
Easy method to grain the side edges of flat bar stock.
Garage quoted 5 hour billable repair + parts…. two new bushes cost £10 +VAT each, 1st side (nearside) was as you’d expect takes longer as it’s learning as to just how few bolts taken off you can get away with
1) Drive up front wheels on my big ramps
2) Two wheels with tyres stacked (flat) on road just behind front wheels on the road, 6″ x 4″ two foot long wooden blocks positioned between wheels and the ‘jack point’ car body area, to get the wood under the car (one side at a time) the rear of the car body was jacked up just in front of the rear wheels.
3) Front offside suspension jacked up, offside ramp pulled clear, offside wheel removed
3) Front (forwards facing) lower suspension ‘swing arm’ bolt, 18mm head, with a LOT of thread to come out ‘in/out’ ratcheting and WD40 was needed to ‘clean’/free thread
4) Three bolts on bottom ball joint freed, ’3 nut’ metal plate lifted off, rubber hammer used to free (internal) the ball joint from swinging arm, a bit of pulling/turning of steering/brake to clear (same issue re-fitting)
5) Swinging arm (front end first) wiggled free, once front clear, pulled/wiggled forward to clear from old ‘dead’ suspension bush
6) Air saw/Air chisel hammering with wood chisel, cutting out remaining rubber where needed etc etc to get out ‘plastic’ of old bush!
7) Red rubber grease new bush/alloy subframe bush hole
8) Power wire brushed swinging arm and underbody painted
9) Stainless Steel laser cut ‘discs’ with SS washers & M16 shaft bolt used to drive new suspension bush (step by step) into subframe
10) Wiggle/Push etc. swinging arm rear ‘hex stud’ into the new bush
11) Lever/push/wiggle the front of the swinging arm in to pressed steel ‘box’
12) Replace swinging arm main bolt
13) Ball joint re-bolted, wheel back on check all bolts etc and test drive
Long forward facing 18mm head bolt (in/out ratcheting with WD40 to ‘clean’/free thread
By Lydia from Saudi Arabia - 2015.06.09 12:42
The supplier cooperation attitude is very good, encountered various problems, always willing to cooperate with us, to us as the real God.
By Olga from Gibraltar - 2016.04.28 15:45