8 Year Exporter Modular Belts P=1″ Belt Har 7300 flush grid for United States Factories
8 Year Exporter Modular Belts P=1″ Belt Har 7300 flush grid for United States Factories Detail:
Har 7300 flush grid
Opening area: 34%
Our company has been qualified with ISO 9001:2000 quality system. The product strictly complies with the standard and procedures of ISO 9001, which ensures good product quality. So our products have some advantages, for example:
1. Easy installation and maintenance
2. High mechanical strength and wear resistance
3. Low friction coefficient
4. Excellent product handling
5. High performance
We are a leading manufacturer of modular belts with professional team; we can provide you with excellent quality items. This kind of modular belt can be used in the following industries:
Beverage industry such as acceleration, depletive and accumulation.
Food industry such as cool off lines and pack lines.
Meat industry such as tray pack line and metal detectors.
Our products are mainly used in bakery industry including dough transport, cooling lines, internal transport, metal detectors and packaging lines
Seafood applications including tray packing lines
spiral applications as proofing and freezing of croissants, cooling and resting
Bakery applications including raw dough handling, cooling lines and packing lines
Fruit vegetable applications including elevators, inspection tables and packaging lines.
Product detail pictures:
We stick to the principle of "quality to start with, service initially, continual improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for your administration and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the standard objective. To fantastic our service, we offer the products using the very good high quality at the reasonable price for 8 Year Exporter Modular Belts P=1″ Belt Har 7300 flush grid for United States Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Qatar, Belarus, Indonesia, Custom orders are acceptable with different quality grade and customer's especial design. We've been looking forward to establish the good and successful cooperation in business with long terms from the customers of all over the world.
Like what you see? Check out additional details and see the full lineup at https://products.arpac.com/category/shrink-bundling-multipacking
Specifically designed and built for dairy and food processing environments, the model 108F is a compact, right-angle shrink bundling system that collates and over-wraps multiple configurations of scrounds, rounds, squares, pints, quarts, cans and other food containers. Ideal for washdown environments, this single frame system is stainless steel and offers a slanted channel and drainage points for water run-off, 8″ floor clearance for easy access under machine, and NEMA 4X electrical cabinets and controls. Smooth product transfer and product stability is ensured with a product transfer bridge and product hold down feature.
For optimum wrapping speed, the 108F is equipped with a pneumatic main ram, step back product stop and an on-demand
powered film feed system. A heavily-insulated shrink tunnel provides efficient operation in cold environments. The 108F can be built with an optional cooling section that quickly sets the film. Other features include: double driven film cradles for quick film roll changeovers and central point lubrication for simple preventative maintenance.
• Compact single frame construction designed for around-the-clock operation
• Stainless steel frame, slanted channels and drainage points for washdown environments
• 8″ clearance from floor to frame
• Power-driven upper and lower pinch and cradle rollers controlled by low inertia film dancers with fast, straight-through quick threading feature
• Top and bottom film cradles accommodate four 14″ diameter rolls of film
• “Step back” product stop relieves back pressure prior to 90 degree transfer
• Easy access pullout heater elements
• Easy to service air cylinders
• Air control system with filter regulator, lubricator and plug-in pneumatic valves
• Central point lubrication (nylon lines) simplifies preventative maintenance
• Pop-up guide keeps round products properly aligned
• Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controller
• ARPAC’s operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
• NEMA 4X electrical controls and cabinets
• Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
• Powered seal conveyor for greater output
• Self tracking conveyor belts for easy cleaning
• Quick-change seal bar with military-type quick disconnect and replaceable plasma coated inserts.
• Product hold down for light products
• Transfer bridge plate for smooth product transition through seal gap
• Choice of cradle or spindle film rack
• Right or left hand mounted infeed and controls
• Operator manuals with maintenance, safety and operating procedures
• Levelers for uneven floors
• Heavily insulated shrink tunnel for cold environments
• Casters for machine portability
• Cooling section at tunnel exit for immediate product handling
• Servo driven ram for custom applications
• Central lubrication with copper or stainless steel tubing
• Spare Parts Kit
• Custom solutions to suit your specific application
My invention. Support it on Quirky.com
By Gladys from Qatar - 2016.09.26 12:12
The sales person is professional and responsible, warm and polite, we had a pleasant conversation and no language barriers on communication.
By Nicole from Australia - 2015.02.12 14:52